Jun 28 2010
What girl would not love a princess themed bedroom? Whether the subject be centered around general or Princess Barbie, here are some design elements you use to make a princess bedroom complete.
Walls: Make your princess feel like it is inside its own tower. Creation of artificial stone walls design, by measuring the distance from the large blocks, and color wash each block in a different tone of beige. Create several arched windows open in the project. These “windows”, create scenes. One scene may be adjacent to a castle complete with drawbridge and moat. Another scene may be the mountains. At the top of the wall to create a model that resembles the top of the castle wall.
Window Treatments: Window treatments should be light. Hang simple tab-top or tie-up sheer panels on decorative iron rod. Instead of using a decorative rod, create a padded cornice board cut to resemble a crown. Add to any large jewelry section of the crown.
Floors: You have many options for flooring in the Princess room. You may want to go with comfort and use a neutral colored wall to wall carpet. On the other hand, may decide to do something more authentic than the castle and use of artificial stone or wood covered with soft throw rugs and artificial leather of the animals.
Furniture: Furniture should be Regal. Choose antique reproductions for your dressers, tables and chairs. For your bed, choose a four poster bed with canopy rails. Use multi-layered corona treatment to create an official looking canopy bed.
Bedding: In bed, you have two options. You can buy a Princess character sheet and pillows and accessories, or you can buy classic pieces. Classical type princess bed, looked to Colonial Countries and styles that include embroidery, eyelet and lace. Create several layers on the bed with dust ruffle, pillow Shams, rugs down, and to top it all with upholstered cushions and flowers eiderdowns more emphasis. Look to the embroidered cushion said to them as “Princess”, “Angel”, and the child’s name.
Accessories: Finally, you’ll want to Accessorize your little princess room “with special accessories.
• Look for products that have frog collection fantasy of kissing the frog and it turns into a prince.
Disney licensed • Purchase accessories such as pillows, picture frames, throw blankets, trinkets and each featuring a different princesses, or all featuring the same princess.
• Use gold and purple colors in this room are the colors of royalty.
• You can buy a castle-shaped lamp base or a strong decorative lampshade.
• Instead of the ceiling fan in the room, hang a crystal chandelier.
• An interesting accessory for the older princess will be a knight stood in the corner. This could be accomplished through the purchase of costumes and armor installation, so it will stand. You may need to buy clothes with a dummy suit armor.
• Great wall hanging that you create will be a plate-glass tiara and shadow box with the invitation and the ball. The call will be on your computer and then aged.
You might also like